Mama Koala Diaper Pod (M) - PD46515P-D*M
PRODUCT INFORMATION /b>
S-Small: 9.6 inches*4.3 inches*5.5 inches, it can hold around 8-10 one-size cloth diapers without inserts.
M-Medium: 12.4 inches*6.3 inches*6.1 inches, it can hold around 15-20 one-size cloth diapers without inserts.
Material: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
PVC free and lead-free zipper
Net Weight: S: 0.18 Ibs
M: 0.25 Ibs
1, Machine washable.
2, Wash with cold or warm water, the maximum temperature is 104°F.
3, Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
4, No bleach or softeners.
1, Wet items must be fully wrung out before placed in the bag, excess water may cause leaks through the seams.
2, Please don't store upside down as the zippers are not waterproof.
All the products are made and measured manually, and these data are just for reference.
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed hot with detergent and tumble dry before using, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.