Pooch Care Washable Female Dog Diapers, Reusable Diapers for Doggies in Heat, 3 Packs - Magical Trip
The love that pet parents have for their furbabies is the driving force behind us creating our Pooch Care line. It is our mission to make it easy and cost-effective for every pet parent to have accessibility to reusable dog diapers, belly bands, and belly wraps. Our goal is to improve the life quality of our furbabies, while at the same time protecting our planet. But it's not just about wearing diapers. We hope our products can clearly show your pet a consistent their own personality and unique place. We believe that your love can transmit to your furry baby with our fantastic products! We want to bring more reusable products for families by making them more practical and fashionable.
- Waterproof Outer (TPU) - prevents leaks and keeps your home clean
- Super Soft Fast-Dry Lining - wicks away moisture & keeps doggies comfortable
- Gentle Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Velcro Closures - provide a wide range of adjustments, easy to put on and take off
- Adjustable Snaps - for a better fit of dog’s tail and leg
- Sewn-in super absorbent pad - If your baby is a heavy wetter, you can put an extra pad for adding absorbency.
- Cute Color Patterns - Choose the patterns that represent your dogs' unique personalities, making them look fashionable and more adorable.
- Machine Washable - reusable and economical
- Ideal for Indoor, Outdoor, and Travel
- A. Please measure your dog's waist at the narrowest part in front of the back legs to ensure?the best fit.
- B. Measure dog from the top of the base of the tail along back to waistline.
- C. Measure dog from the bottom of the base of tail underneath to waistline.
Size chart (A, B, C)
XS: Fit puppies and dog's waist 8"-12", 5", 8"
S: Fit dog's waist 11.5"-17", 6", 10"
M: Fit dog's waist 16"-21", 7.5", 10.5"
L: Fit dog's waist 20.5"-27", 8", 12"
Sizes may vary between brands. Please check our size chart and measure your dog before purchasing. The wide and strong velcro closures help to adjust the correct size, easy to put on and take off, and won't hurt your pet's fur. Keep your dog enjoy wearing it and stay in place well when your dog moves.
Wash and Care
Before First Use: Wash all diapers at least once before use for enhanced absorbency, using a cloth diaper-safe detergent. No drying is needed between washes.
- Fasten the velcro together first and then turn the diaper inside out before washing
- Hand or machine wash. Cold pre-wash, no detergent. Wash warm with detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives. Air dry or hang to dry. No bleach. No fabric softener.
- Change diapers every 2-3 hours as your human babies. If your pup is a heavy wetter, it will need to be changed more often than spotting or minor leakage. We recommend washing every 1-2 days.
- Using detergents that clean your diapers well and work well for your whole family. Avoid fabric softeners.
For hard water, increase the detergent amount. For soft water, decrease the detergent amount. Adjust recommendations as needed.
What is a cloth diaper?
Cloth diapers are called different things, such as 'reusable diapers' or 'washable diapers' but it all means the same thing.
They are a reusable, washable diaper that is comprised of two parts: absorbency and waterproofing.
What are pocket diapers?
Pocket diapers consist of a waterproof outer layer sewn together with a stay-dry fleece or micro suede inner layer. They have a pocket where you place an absorbent insert. The insert goes into the pocket for each use and is removed afterward so that both pieces can be washed.
The removable insert reduces the drying time compared to diapers that are all sewn together. Another advantage of pocket diapers is that you can customize your absorbency to meet your baby’s changing needs by adding extra inserts or boosters when required.
These are a popular style that goes on in one piece - almost as easy as a disposable.
Why should I choose cloth diapers?
Cloth diapers are good for our baby, budget and planet.
Cloth diapers contain no chemicals such as chlorine, perfumes or polyacrylate (a chemical used for absorbency). The natural fibers in cloth diapers are softer than the plastics used in disposables, your baby should have less irritating chafing which can lead to rashes.
Throughout one baby’s diapering lifetime a family will spend about $3,500 on disposable diapers or disposable diapering products. Meanwhile, a 30 pack of Mama Koala cloth diapers would only cost you $200.
In the United States alone, there are about 20 billion disposable diapers dumped in landfills each year, and it comes out to be more than 3.5 million tons of waste. Cloth diapers can be reused again and again. They can also be passed on to younger siblings and refreshed with new absorbent inserts.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
While most sources recommend having at least 12 diapers. For full-time, everyday use we would recommend, at minimum 18 diapers as a good place to start. Washing every 1-2 days, you would have to wash continuously in order to not run out. 24-30 diapers is an optimal amount to have so you never run out and won't need to wash every day. This way you can wash every 3-4 days.
Also, there are other things you should think of, such as how old is your child? Older children tend to use fewer diapers during the day than newborns. Will your baby use cloth diapers exclusively or use some disposables? Will you travel with cloth diapers and how will that affect your needs?
This will vary and you will find the answer that best suits you through trial and error during your cloth diaper journey.
What is the wash routine and what detergent should we use?
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed before using so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency. For the basic wash routine and the recommended detergent please check Wash and Care.
If you have any other questions, please reach us at email@example.com
Remember, you can always ask questions by visiting us on Facebook and sending us a message!