Mama Koala Wet Bag (M) - WPDG1104P-M
Featuring a double zipper and waterproof outer layer, these wet bags are great for storing dirty diapers, clothes, swimsuits, toys, gym gear and more...the possibilities are endless!
You may want to keep at least 2 on hand so you always have a clean one while the other is in the wash or waiting to be washed.
- Convenience & Multifunctional: Store baby cloth diapers, dirty laundry, swimsuits and towels, pump parts, menstrual pads, and more. It can be used either at home or in the gym, fitness center, as well as at the beach.
- Double Zipper Pocket: The bag has two separated TPU-lined pockets with individual zippers. You can store your wet and dry items at the same time while keeping them separated.
- Modern & Eco-friendly: The stylish patterns match with Mama Koala's cloth diaper line. Bags are suitable for all ages and eliminate the need of using disposable plastic bags. Save money and waste.
- High Capacity: Approximately, small size can accommodate 5-7 diapers without inserts, 2 diapers with inserts; medium size can accommodate 12-17 diapers without inserts, 5-7 diapers with inserts; large size can accommodate 50-58 diapers without inserts, 20-25 diapers with inserts.
- Waterproof: Fabric content is 100% polyester.
WASH & CARE
Wash inside out. Tumble dry in low heat or line dry. You may wash along with your regular diaper laundry.
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed hot with detergent and tumble dry before using, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.