Mama Koala Cloth Diaper Cover (S) - CPD29082U-S
S 6-18 lbs (3-8 kg)
M 18-40 lbs (8-18 kg)
100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
-Gentle Leg & Waist Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
-Ultra-comfortable - the waterproof fabric is pliable, breathable, and soft
-Adjustable Rise Snaps Setting - two sizes with rising snaps to customize for the perfect fit
-Our covers will fit perfectly with fitted, prefolded, flat, or contoured cloth diapers, also you can use it with inserts.
- Wash and dry your diaper cover once in warm water (up to 40°C/104°F) with detergent prior to first use. Hang or tumble dry on low.
- Snap diaper rise to proper size setting.
- Put the proper inserts, prefolds, or flats over the diaper cover. For overnight use, you may put extra inserts to increase extra absorbency.
- Fasten diaper to baby. Make sure no gaps around the baby's legs.
Nobody wants to see leaks from the diaper. 99% of leaks are due to size unfit, long time between changes, or insufficient absorbency. We recommend you check the fitting properly and change the diaper frequently so to mitigate the chance of leaking.
WASH AND CARE
Before Use: Wash once with a cloth diaper-safe detergent.
- Cleaning Care
-Remove and rinse off the residuals
-Hand wash or machine wash, less than (no hotter than 40°C).
-Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low.
-No bleach, No softener, DO NOT boil the cover.
- Detergent recommendations
We recommend using detergents that are free from optical brighteners, fabric softeners, and dyes. Many laundry detergents have such additives that can build up on cloth or cause other problems. Lots of customers recommend Tide, Gain, Purex, FOCA, etc., and they regularly see issues with Charlie's Soap, Rockin' Green, and homemade detergents. Most mainstream laundry detergents work well for cloth and these recommendations are for your reference only.
- Additional tips
To prep, your hemp or bamboo inserts wash them 3 to 6 times before use. This will bring out their maximum absorbency. You may or may not use detergent. Microfiber inserts only need to be washed once before use.
Store your dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag. Do not store in a wet pail.
Do not soak your diapers in water, detergents, or additives. Soaking can damage the TPU (the waterproofing layer) and elastic of your diapers.
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed hot with detergent and tumble dry before using, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.