Mama Koala Wet Bag - Warm Love (L)
Featuring a double zipper and waterproof outer layer, these wet bags are great for storing dirty diapers, clothes, swimsuits, toys, gym gear and more...the possibilities are endless!
You may want to keep at least 2 on hand so you always have a clean one while the other is in the wash or waiting to be washed.
- Convenience & Multifunctional: Store baby cloth diapers, dirty laundry, swimsuits and towels, pump parts, menstrual pads, and more. It?can be used either at home or in the gym, fitness center, as well as at the beach.
- Double Zipper Pocket: The bag has two separated TPU-lined pockets with individual zippers. You can store your wet and dry items at the same time while keeping them separated.
- Modern & Eco-friendly: The stylish patterns match with Mama Koala's cloth diaper line. Bags are suitable for all ages and eliminate the need of using disposable plastic bags. Save money and waste.
- High Capacity: Approximately, small size can accommodate 5-7 diapers without inserts, 2 diapers with inserts; medium size can accommodate 12-17 diapers without inserts, 5-7 diapers with inserts; large size can accommodate 50-58 diapers without inserts, 20-25 diapers with inserts.
- Waterproof: Fabric content is 100% polyester.
WASH & CARE
Wash inside out. Tumble dry in low heat or line dry. You may wash along with your regular diaper laundry.
What is a cloth diaper?
Cloth diapers are called different things, such as 'reusable diapers' or 'washable diapers' but it all means the same thing.
They are a reusable, washable diaper that is comprised of two parts: absorbency and waterproofing.
What are pocket diapers?
Pocket diapers consist of a waterproof outer layer sewn together with a stay-dry fleece or micro suede inner layer. They have a pocket where you place an absorbent insert. The insert goes into the pocket for each use and is removed afterward so that both pieces can be washed.
The removable insert reduces the drying time compared to diapers that are all sewn together. Another advantage of pocket diapers is that you can customize your absorbency to meet your baby’s changing needs by adding extra inserts or boosters when required.
These are a popular style that goes on in one piece - almost as easy as a disposable.
Why should I choose cloth diapers?
Cloth diapers are good for our baby, budget and planet.
Cloth diapers contain no chemicals such as chlorine, perfumes or polyacrylate (a chemical used for absorbency). The natural fibers in cloth diapers are softer than the plastics used in disposables, your baby should have less irritating chafing which can lead to rashes.
Throughout one baby’s diapering lifetime a family will spend about $3,500 on disposable diapers or disposable diapering products. Meanwhile, a 30 pack of Mama Koala cloth diapers would only cost you $200.
In the United States alone, there are about 20 billion disposable diapers dumped in landfills each year, and it comes out to be more than 3.5 million tons of waste. Cloth diapers can be reused again and again. They can also be passed on to younger siblings and refreshed with new absorbent inserts.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
While most sources recommend having at least 12 diapers. For full-time, everyday use we would recommend, at minimum 18 diapers as a good place to start. Washing every 1-2 days, you would have to wash continuously in order to not run out. 24-30 diapers is an optimal amount to have so you never run out and won't need to wash every day. This way you can wash every 3-4 days.
Also, there are other things you should think of, such as how old is your child? Older children tend to use fewer diapers during the day than newborns. Will your baby use cloth diapers exclusively or use some disposables? Will you travel with cloth diapers and how will that affect your needs?
This will vary and you will find the answer that best suits you through trial and error during your cloth diaper journey.
What is the wash routine and what detergent should we use?
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed before using so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency. For the basic wash routine and the recommended detergent please check Wash and Care.
If you have any other questions, please reach us at email@example.com
Remember, you can always ask questions by visiting us on Facebook and sending us a message!