One Size Polyester Pocket Cloth Diaper - To Infinity
No Insert Included!
Our one-size pocket diaper is designed to fit babies of all shapes and sizes, with multiple rows of snaps adjusting to fit 8 - 35 lbs. That is one size that fits from birth to potty training. Polyester pocket diaper is made with a waterproof and breathable TPU outer layer and super soft suede cotton fabric in the wet zone. The polyester diaper is less bulky under clothing and it is very quick drying.
- Waterproof Outer (TPU) - no cover needed
- Super Soft Stay-Dry Lining - wick away moisture & keep baby dry
- Large Back Pocket Opening - where you can put in the super absorbent insert
- Gentle Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Snap Closures - adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-35lbs) with 3x3 rise snaps to customize for the perfect fit
- Wash and dry your diaper once in warm water (up to 40°C/104°F) with detergent prior to first use. Hang or tumble dry on low.
- Snap diaper rise to proper size setting.
- Select the proper insert and insert through pocket opening, placing it inside the diaper. For overnight use, you may put extra inserts to increase the diaper's absorbency.
- Fasten diaper to baby. Make sure no gaps around the baby’s legs.
Nobody wants to see leaks from the diaper. 99% of leaks are due to size unfit, long time between changes, or insufficient absorbency. We recommend you check the fitting properly and change the diaper frequently so to mitigate the chance of leaking.
Wash and Care
- Washing instructions
We know that there are many ways to wash cloth diapers. Wash routines are not one size fits all. It depends on the detergent you use, your washing machines, water hardness levels, etc. Along your cloth journey, you will come up with your own system that works best for you. Below is a good example of a wash routine for that first starting out, or having issues with their own routine.
- Basic Routine
- Wash Before Wearing: All cloth diapers should be pre-washed before using so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Hot wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in the
- Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural type of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
- Detergent recommendations
We recommend using detergents that are free from optical brighteners, fabric softeners, and dyes. Most regular laundry detergents have such additives that can build up on cloth or cause other problems. Lots of customers recommend Tide, Gain, Purex, FOCA, etc., and they regularly see issues with Charlie's Soap, Rockin' Green, and homemade detergents. Most mainstream laundry detergents work well for cloth and these recommendations are for your reference only.
- Additional tips
To prep your hemp or bamboo inserts wash them 3 to 6 times before use. This will bring out their maximum absorbency. You may or may not use detergent. Microfiber inserts only need to be washed once before use.
Store your dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag. Do not store in a wet pail.
Do not soak your diapers in water, detergents, or additives. Soaking can damage the TPU (the waterproofing layer) and elastic of your diapers.
What is a cloth diaper?
They are a reusable, washable diaper that is comprised of two parts: absorbency and waterproofing.
What are pocket diapers?
These are a popular style that goes on in one piece - almost as easy as a disposable.
Why should I choose cloth diapers?
Cloth diapers are good for our baby, budget and planet.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
What is the wash routine and what detergent should we use?
If you have any other questions, please reach us at email@example.com
Remember, you can always ask questions by visiting us on Facebook and sending us a message!