Reusable Menstrual Pads MPD39016U-M - Size M
Buy 6 Get 1 Mini Wet Bag Free
When you buy 6 Cloth Menstrual Pads (with any size or any prints), add a mini wet bag to cart and use code FREEMNWB. Free mini wet bag will ship randomly.
Get mini wet bag by click here!
Mama Koala reusable menstrual pads are designed to save money, save our environment, and are good for your health! Waterproof and breathable TPU outer with lovely print, super soft charcoal bamboo inner - keeping you comfortable and dry. We designed the pads to be 4 sizes that fit your different needs. It's ultra-soft and super absorbent.
The button snaps on the wings are easy to open and close, greatly keeping the menstrual cloth from bunching in the case for leaking on the sides. Wrapped into the shape of a little envelope and buttoned up, then packed them into the wet bag, just use or wash, unfold it, nobody will know what it is. Never feel embarrassing. Perfect for travel, outdoor, exercise, or daily use!
Size S 8*7.87 inches
Size M 9*8.5 inches
Size L 11*8.5 inches
Size XL 13*8.9 inches
Size S and M are suitable for postpartum or postoperative, and can also be used for daily care. Provide you with all-around protection.
Size L is suitable for a large flow of daytime.
Size XL sanitary pads have stronger absorption capacity and stronger feeling, suitable for large flow and night use.
Outer Shell - 100% Leak-free lamination fabric, which is leak-proof.
Inner:100% Bamboo Charcoal against ladies' skin for utmost comfort.
Middle Bamboo 2 layers - provide maximum absorbency.
Simply wrap the wings around your underwear so the soft grey fabric is against your skin and snap into place.
The time you change your cloth pad is as often as you change a disposable pad. Change pad every 2-4 hours or as needed.
WASH AND CARE
Before Use: Wash once with a cloth-friendly detergent.
- Cleaning Care
1 Rinse them out until the water runs clean.
2 Soak them in cold water with mild detergent.
3 Hand wash or machine wash.
4 Tumble dry low or line dry.
5 Do not iron.
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed hot with detergent and tumble dry before using, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.