All cloth diapers should be pre-washed hot with detergent and tumble dry before using, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.