We are excited to introduce our new products - cloth diaper covers, 2 layers bamboo flat cloth diapers.
What is a Cloth Diaper Cover?
Cloth diaper covers are also called wraps made of waterproof materials which are 100% polyester with TPU laminate and they are designed to work with flats, prefolds, or fitted diapers that are not waterproof by their nature.
Currently, we designed two sizes of cloth diaper covers: Newborn and One Size.
Newborn cloth diaper cover is good for infants/babies weighing from 6 to 18 lbs.
One Size cloth diaper cover is good for babies/toddlers weighing from 18 to 40 lbs.
- Wash and dry your diaper cover once in warm water (up to 40°C/104°F) with detergent prior to first use. Hang or tumble dry on low.
- Adjust front snaps to proper size setting.
- Select the proper inserts, prefolds or flats, placing it up the diaper cover.
- Fasten diaper to baby. Make sure no gaps around the baby's legs.
Wash and Care:
- Remove and rinse off the residuals.
- Hand wash or machine wash, less than (no hotter than 40℃).
- Hang dry or dry in the dryer on low.
- No bleach. No softener. DO NOT boil the cover.
Compared to other cloth diapers, diaper covers:
- Easy to clean: Wipe the cover per change, and you can use them multiple times as long as they are not soiled. You can machine wash or by hand,
- Easy to dry: Since there isn't any lining for the cover, air dry is a good solution, of course machine dry works.
- Save money: They are very affordable compared to other cloth diapers, you don't need a big stash since you can use one cover multiple times, plus save water and electricity.
We offer 2 layers Bamboo flat diapers to combine with our diaper cover. It’s an economical choice for keeping babies dry and happy.
What is a Flat Cloth Diaper?
Flat cloth diapers are also called Flats made of cotton, bamboo or hemp and they are the oldest style of cloth diapers still existing today, due to their high absorbency, adaptability, and affordability. They are also very easy to clean by hand or washing machine and they can be machine dry or air dry which doesn't take long. They are usually square shape, and you can make a good fit depending on your baby's needs.
Our bamboo flat diapers are made from 80% bamboo viscose fiber and 20% polyester. They are available in two sizes:
Size S: 15 X 27 Inches
Size M: 27 X 27 Inches
The Use: It might sound overwhelming at first, once you master them you will love their flexibility. You can fold your flats depending on your babies' needs or your preferences. Generally, for the boys, you place the most absorbent part toward the front, however for girls, you place it in the middle of the diaper. You can add more flats to increase the absorbency as you desire.
Flat Diaper Folding Instructions
Wash and Care:
- Prep diapers covers before use.
- Dispose of waste and cold rinse.
- Run a hot wash cycle with detergent.
- Rinse with warm or cold water.
- Dry cloth diaper on low tumble or on a drying line.
How do you stuff cloth diaper cover? What’s your favorite way? Do you want to give old fashioned flat diapers a try?