INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
To ensure that your package is properly delivered, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, postal codes, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen, misplaced shipments, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
The package will be processed and shipped within 2 business days after you place your order. And then we will send the tracking number / order confirmation to you via email. Please check it for any updates.
1. We provide global mailing service. In order to save your express cost, we have chosen a standard shipping method for you, with low freight and good timeliness. It needs 5-8 weeks, you can receive the products you ordered.
2. Please make sure the full address, including country/region, province/state, city/area, street address, building, and apartment number, if applicable and Postal Code/ZIP code, is submitted when placing your order.
3. If the order is shipped to HongKong, Macao Special Administration Regions or Taiwan Region:
- Please fill the shipping address in Chinese(Traditional/Simplified).
- Please fill the Full Recipient Name(Showed on ID) in Chinese. Any nickname would not be recognized by the shipping carrier.
- Please add recipient(s)' ID number to the order note for Taiwan customers. Please also make sure that recipient(s) are registered with and approved by EZ WAY.
Logistic Tracking URL:
Malaysia / Singapore: http://18.104.22.168:8712/
HongKong / Macao / Taiwan: https://www.sf-express.com/cn/sc/
All Others: https://www.17track.net/en
Just click on the link above, then enter your tracking number to keep track of your parcel delivery
Delivery time varies between different carriers and/or shipping destinations and will require additional time during holiday seasons.
Customers are responsible for any import taxes, import fees, currency exchange costs, duties, or other fees in addition to shipping. Usually we declare lower value on the invoice to avoid or reduce the customs duties for our clients. It is your responsibility to pay the customs duties when you are asked to do so. If you refuse to accept a delivery at any stage we will refund the cost of the product, but not shipping and additional expenses incurred.
Mama Koala is not responsible for shipping delays redarding holidays, inclement weather, customs inspections, COVID related or any EUB delays in general.