Mama Koala 3-Layer Snap Hemp Cotton Cloth Diaper Inserts
1. Product Size: Adjustable 3-layer hemp insert: 15.5 inches*5.5 inches.
2. Material: 45% hemp, 55% cotton.
3. They are very suitable for wet babies, good for night use.
4. The fold line process is used to adjust the size of the inserts, then it can match the size of the diaper.
- Natural fibers require multiple washes to become absorbent, wash 3-5 times prior to first use.
- Wash with warm water, the maximum temperature is 40°C/104°F.
- Do not use fabric softeners and bleaching agents.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Lay inserts and dry until semi-dry, then hang to dry.
- Shrinkage is normal and to be expected when prepping natural fiber inserts, for hemp inserts, up to 10% shrinkage may occur after washing.
- It may appear slightly hairy when washed more than 3 times due to the material characteristics, it is not a quality issue.
- Excessive drying or hot washing at a temperature above 40°C/104°F may cause the fabric to deform and curl the edges, it is not a quality issue.
All cloth diapers should be pre-washed hot with detergent and tumble dry before using, so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build-up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. We do not recommend using free&clear or natural types of detergents because hot water is required to rinse them. However, hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
Diaper Outer: 100% Polyester with waterproof TPU layer
Diaper Inner: 100% Polyester
- All Mama Koala Products are fully CPSIA compliant.
- Tested by an American Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) approved lab.
- Free from Phthalates, Lead, and harmful substances.